Update..huhu

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tonight, he’s still with his ego… Don’t want to contact me... I know that he never feel sorry and guilty with what he did to me… He doesn’t miss me and for him, works are more important than me. Huh!


Ahh! Forget about it! In the afternoon, I’m going to the laboratory to do some works. I’m fully enjoyed doing my practical alone… I have to do dilution, pour plate, titration and the acidity test. It takes time about one and half an hour to do all that methods properly. I feel very excited and confident as I can do it by myself. Hehe, before this I’m afraid to light up the Bunsen burner using lighter. But now, I can do it! Hehehe… Such an improvement to myself!

Then I’m having my lunch at 6pm (don't be suprised k), it was so fantastic to have chocolate + peanut waffle. Wow! It was so delicious!! Nyum…nyum… Huhu… Don’t be jealous k. Here I put some of photos that I’ve taken while I’m eating.

Chocolate waffle..nyum..nyum..

After that, I'm going to my class coz I'm having a replacement class. I walked alone but myself and feel sooo full. hehe.. Feeling great walking with these shoes…
Adidas..

0 comments:

Pingu..Pingu..

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Nisa' Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino