Third day in my hometown...

Sunday, March 28, 2010

It was my third day being here… Today, we’ve received many guests which were my uncle and auntie with their children. There were surprised to know that I went home. It’s not yet holiday but I’m at home already, hehehe. There’s nothing much I can do today beside rest. Since yesterday, I’m only kept eating, eating and eating… Hopefully I can gain weight so that I can reach normal BMI…huhuuhu.


Last night, we’re going to Giant. After performed Maghrib prayer, we’re going to Giant to buy things to be eaten..huhuhu.. Eat again… We’re there for one hour maybe and look into things that we needed. My younger brother pulls me to follow him. As usual, he will pull me to take buns that he wants and pay for him. Huh… so lucky my little bro to have me as his sister..hehehhe… I’m helping him to get his buns then paid for him. I saw Mexican bun, it made me hungry. With no hesitate, I get it and paid. Huhuhu.. I like that bun because it was so delicious. The first time I like that bun was when my family and I were in holiday at KL. After I paid for my bun, I saw my father took some burgers. I felt like wanted to eat burger too. So, I get one for me too. Hehehhehe…

After paid everything, we’re heading to outside of Giant. My mom with my little bro bought some fried fish balls. Again, I requested my mom to buy some for me too… huhuhu.. Then, we went to the outside of the Giant building. I saw cheap ice cream was sold there…hehehe. Well guest what?? Huhuhu..I went to that stall and bought an ice cream cup. Hahaha.. I’m really enjoyed my day with eat..eat.. and eat.. At home, eat again.. Fried rice with steam chicken… My mom cooked the fried rice while I cooked the steam chicken with my own recipe, hehehehe... I’m full!!!

Delicious ice cream cup and steam chicken that I cooked :)

0 comments:

Pingu..Pingu..

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Nisa' Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino