Fate...

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Today.. Early in the morning, I already get anger with him. He don’t want to treat me well just like the other couple who treat their gf so well.. He’s just doing whatever he want to do, and don’t ever think about other’s feelings. It was my fault to choose him as my bf. He didn’t ever try to understand me and be a good bf to me. Even though he already ruins my life with “fitnah” that he made on me, I still can stand behind him and stay together. Why?? Am I too stupid as I can’t be an independent girl? I don’t know. I have tried so many times to break this relationship, as I couldn’t be patient with all he has done to me but he refused. I must be brave and be independent. Coz if I am too dependent with him, it’s hard for me to let him go. He doesn’t want to let me go, but now the decision is in my hand. I need to still go forward, don’t ever look back after I’ve made a decision. He always like to insult me, avoid me, doesn’t care me, gone mad with me, release his tension to me and everything that make me always sad and stress... my fate...

0 comments:

Pingu..Pingu..

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Nisa' Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino