Home Sweet Home...

Friday, March 26, 2010

I was so happy...hehe. Now I'm at home with my family. Watching TV while chatting with my mom... Gossips, hehe well u know women and girls...

Here I want to share some stories with u... It was 11.25am already, my flight was scheduled on 12.20pm. Air Asia always wanted their customers to check-in 1 hour before departure time. I tought that I'm late going to the airport, because I have to check-in 1 hour earlier. I was so afraid that I'm going to miss that flight again like few years ago. Thank God I still can check-in and proceed my plan to go home. Alhamdulillah..Huhu... When I was in the flight, I'm taking this picture to share with u all..

Pic taken inside the flight..

Feeling so well can reached home safely... My father and I didn't tell my mom, my brother and sister that I'm going back. When I reached home, I can heard my mom's voices inside the house, called my name with  happy nice sound... Touching and sooooo happy at that time... I can see how happy she was when she looked at me...and so do I, I was so happy too. After taken my lunch, my father took my sister and I to the town. I spent my time in the car looking around of this town, there's not so much changes in this few months since I'm not here. We're going to a shop and bought few things. I was just took any items that I want to take...hehe.. as usually, not me who pay all the items but my father..hehe. So no need to worry if my money is not enough. Now, I feel sleepy... Going to sleep first......ZZZzzzzz... Nite!





0 comments:

Pingu..Pingu..

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Nisa' Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino