Hehehe

Thursday, March 25, 2010

I'm so busy two to three weeks ago..huh. Don't have so much to clean my table,hehe... What a mess..fuh!



 Tomorrow I'm going back to my hometown.. Yes!! It's not yet holiday but I want to spend my time there to find some calmness and also eat well.. ;) I've discussed with my father actually first before I got his permission to go home. He thought that I have problems, that's why I want to go back. Actually, it's true. There's a lot of problems here that I've to face it alone. I'm going home so that I could make myself calm and far from the busiest day... Just for a few days... I'm taking along my stuffs that couldn't or not being used anymore. So that I'm using these boxes to put all my things..hehe.
Last night, my friend and I were going to have our time together. Since this week was our busiest week, so we end up this week with enjoying together our free time..hehe. We're going to Old Town and have our lunch there. At that time, it was 6.00pm and at that time I'm just taking my lunch and dine which come out with dunch? lunine? hehehehe. I was so hungry and finished up my Nasi Ayam Rendang with Mirinda Strawberry. After that, we bought some things from the nearest store. Before we're having our time for movie, we have to find boxes first. At that time, we're asking at that store either thay can give us boxes from their store that they don't used...their answer is cannot. Fuh! So we tried to find it from another place. Until 1 shop, that sell books give that boxes for free to me.. Lucky! If not, I have to BUY that boxes from them..huh. My friend said, that 1 of two guys which work at that shop is cute. Hehe.. and she said that we have to show them our cute faces first to get that boxes..hehehe. Funny!
It was great that I've seen Alice in Wonderland..huhu. Johny Depp..that movie was interesting and can make me out of feeling afraid of adventures in Alice story that I've heard since I was a kid. That movie was so funny and interesting...
Johny Depp as Hatter

Red Queen [scary face :( ]
The Starring - Alice
The White Queen

Better u watch it now!!!

0 comments:

Pingu..Pingu..

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Nisa' Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino