Things happen to me...

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Today, I don’t feel very well… I was so tired and just lay down on my bed. I’m trying to motivate myself not to think of what happen actually. I’m struggling to make myself strong to face all these challenges. Yes, I can’t lie that I haven't forgotten him… my heart still saying that I love him and need him. Sometime I asked myself, is it true love? Or I just want him to accompany me and never make me lonely? I’m very confused. But now, I don’t have to think about it anymore.


All I have to do now is, motivate myself and be strong. It’s only 3 weeks left for me to struggle for my final exam. I need to remember my uncle’s advised to study properly and get a good result. He told me that he already help me to get scholarship, so why not I pay and give him a good result as the return. My entire big families also believe me and want the best from me. Because they know, I can do it!

I need to be ego with myself, I need to be matured and I need to be myself. No need to cooperate with someone that you don’t like or fill most of their time with enjoy only. My father said that, he also same liked me when he was a student. All his friends let him done by himself all the tasks and assignments given, but my father just let them ‘copy and paste’ of his works. When they sat for the exam, my father knew what to do and can answer all questions properly with A as the result, but his friends can’t answer the questions properly and can’t get like what my father’s get.

Remember my father’s advised at the airport, “Belajar bagus2, sembahyang”… then, when I’m already reached Terminal 2 KK, he SMSed me, “Smart study and pray”… Yes I will my beloved father… For my beloved mother, she also advised me to study properly... she who always took care of me and prepared anything I want, I love u….

0 comments:

Pingu..Pingu..

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Nisa' Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino