It's all about time...

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I don't know what to share today... Hehehe..
Just now I went to my friend's room in other block. To send forms that they want from me... And on my way to her room, I met with someone. He greet me and told me that I'm too serious while walking. He told me to relax. I smiled and stopped in front of him. I said, I can’t walk slowly and relax…hehehehe… Then, I continued walking… Huhuhu, you know what? Now I know, I’m too serious while walking and not relax. I always walk faster to catch on the time… Time is walking even faster than me and never waits even for a minute. That’s why I have to be on time. Are u agree with me?


0 comments:

Pingu..Pingu..

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Nisa' Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino