Aarghhh...

Monday, March 29, 2010

What happen to me?? Why I have to face person like him??? I hate him so much!!!!!! He treats me like I'm nothing to him. My dear friend, I think I’m in stage one. Just now, once again I’ve told him to break this relation. I told him don’t find me anymore…. I was so angry to him; he never wants to understand me. I know how busy he was at this time but so do I. Even I’m too busy, but I still find free time to contact and be with him. How easy it was to answer the phone, I don’t think it’s hard to pick up a call… he never wants to answer my calls, sometimes I even call him about 30 to 40 calls a day, but he didn’t want to answer. So, what’s the point to be together if he acts like that!!! Now…today… I feel extremely loneliness and helpless… He makes me down!!! For him, I’m not so important… if I’m nothing to him so why he didn’t just let me go?? Why he makes me suffer like this??!!! Why?? I’m so tired to cry like this… every day I show my big smiles in front of people but deep inside my heart I’m actually crying… No one can understand my feelings and know what I face and feel… It’s really pain……..

0 comments:

Pingu..Pingu..

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Nisa' Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino