An Opportunity~~~

Friday, April 9, 2010

This afternoon after class, I took my time to sleep. And when I woke up, I saw a missed call. I tried to call that number again, but no answer. After a few minutes, that number called me again. The caller, asked me when I'll be back to my hometown? So I said, on 8th of May and come back here (U) on 1st of July. The caller said he wanted to invite me to give a motivation talk in primary school. The session he took for me is on May and in one of the biggest school in a state. He explained anything that I should knew for that event. He also said that all transport and whatsoever related to it will be supported by that programme.

He asked me, either I accept it or not. So, I said Yes, I accept and want. Hehehe.. I want to search for experiences and improve my soft-skill. I like motivation programme. Actually, I have desired on psychology and counselling. Hehe.. but my father didn't allowed me to apply for that courses. I have a dream, wanted to counsel and gave motivation talk in front of people like my favourite motivators.. Datuk Dr. Fadzillah Kamsah, Dr. H.M. Tuah and many more. And..this is the opportunity for me to make my dream become true...InsyaAllah... Wish me luck!!


  

0 comments:

Pingu..Pingu..

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Nisa' Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino