Someone express his feelings...OMG!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

He was actually just my friend. I really do not recognize him but he keeps contacted me. He's using Digi but still wanted to call me even I'm using Celcom.

The story begin when we're followed a programme. I was in Protocol Unit while he's in Technical Unit. I do not recognize him so there's no need for me to talk with him. But, he's the one who tried to approach me first. At first, I don't really noticed about his strange behavior. I just treat him like my friend.
My friend told me that he actually likes me. I really didn't noticed that until she told me. She also told me that he already likes me since second sem. Can u imagine that, now I'm in fourth sem. He asked for my number from my friend, but he didn't give my number. So he can't contact me. 

During our programme, he always took with him a camera. Everywhere I go, he must be there also and took some pictures with me. But do not get it wrong, I don't have any feelings towards him ok.. One day, we held a meeting with all Units. I sat alone, he came and sat beside me. I felt nothing. At that time, he didn't have my number. He bought a ticket for me, ticket for Pesta Kemerdekaan. I was so suprised as I never told him to do so. I said I don't want to go with him, just two of us. So, he bought another ticket for my friend. He did so that I will go with my friend. Suprisingly, he said he spent me...no need to pay. Wow, how lucky I am..

At that Pesta Kemerdekaan, I'm going with my friends. We're separated..hahaha.. We didn't sat together.
I can't remember other things that he spent. hehehe.. Hope that he really sincere. He always contact me.. Call, not sms. Even I'm using Celcom, and he's Digi but he still wants to contact me. One day, he confessed everything to me. He told me that he likes me. I tried to change our topic. And, I did it. But, he said that he gave time to me to think about it.

Right now, he asking me either I can accept him or not. And...honestly I tell him that I.....can't...
I'm so sorry....



0 comments:

Pingu..Pingu..

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Nisa' Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino