The Day I've Became So Famous~~~

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

In class, I'm not focusing with what my lecturer said. That subject is only minor, so for me it's not really that important. Besides, the way she teaches really make us tired of listening. She proudly said about Chinese, then how about us as a Malay and Indian. I'm chatting with my friend. I'm not a talkative person but because I don't know what to do, so we're chatting. I sold my blue pen to him, as he said that he really comfortable with my pen. He said that rarely he can find a pen that really suit to him. Haha, so I sold that pen to him with price of RM1.50 and get 10cent as the profit. Hehehe..Huhuhu...

U know what?? My lecturer maybe realised that I keep talked, talked and talked... So she said.. "Hah, that lady with pink scarf... Apa yg kmu sibuk ckp2 kn kt blkg tu dgn abe..". What?? Abe?? Huh, no! He's my friend ok... U get that! "Marilah sini turun.."she's calling me. And, I just follow what she wants. In front of her, I just keep smiling to her. She asked me, What did I do just now?? Honestly, I told her that I'm just chatting. She said, hah tu lah chatting lg. Now, ckp la apa kmu nk ckp? I was so confused, don't know what to say.. Then I asked her what to say.. Again, she make me shame in front of 100+ people. She said that  supposedly I know what to say..huhu. Then with thousand of confident I talked in front of 100+ people. Hahaha.. I said.. "My name is ..... I'm from ----. Just now I was chatting with my friend. He's not my abe.". Hehehe.. Then, I talked about what I've learnt from her subject. That's all.. Huhu.. My friends said that "Ok la ko ckp td..". Hah, yeah. Thanks to u who said that I'm going to be called by her. "Masin mulut.."huhu. I've became so famous but I was so shy and shame in front of 100+ people.

Hikmahnya... I can talk in front of 100+ people with less nervous and feel happy.. Hehehe..   

0 comments:

Pingu..Pingu..

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Nisa' Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino