Cucur Bawang..

Friday, April 9, 2010

He..the one who likes me.. He called me just now and wanted to meet me for a few minutes. So I said Ok.

He gave me a transparent container with cucur bawang inside it. I was suprised, why he have to give me that things.. He said that he cooked it by himself. Waa, so I asked him is it free or I need to pay? He said nope.. No need to pay. After that, quickly.. I'm going back to my room. I don't want to meet him, only two of us outside my hostel. It's not good to be looking at. Besides, I want to avoid any "fitnah" from spreading about me.

My roomate said he was so sweet.. as he was so gentle and caring. I said..No..No..No.. Love can't be forced. He's only my friend....

Huh.. I already told him that I can't accepted him. It's better if u told them directly what u want, instead of hiding ur own desire and decision, right? Thus, u don't have to feel guilty because u don't love him and he doesn't put any hopes on u. Couple is not a game... It can be permanently brought till the last day of ur life. Both of u may be married one day. So, think and choose properly.. It's something related with ur own future...


  

0 comments:

Pingu..Pingu..

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Nisa' Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino