I'm Going to Change!~~~

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Yup, I'm gonna speak about the truth today.. It's like formspring, I'll be honest today..

Actually, I feel so so so and so bad because of something. What's that something?? Gotto forget someone! Arghhh.. Get to know someone is much easier rather than have to forget everything we've done together. Am I right? I can really feel pain and u know, it's really sucks!

Wanna know more?? I'll update it as soon as possible...~~~

p/s: Soooo long and gud bye!

So sorry, I'm not going to update this part..haha.. No need to tmbh kasi sakit hati lg lol.. ***

1 comments:

Ms. Ellatron said...

are you talking about 'that' guy?? or another guy?

Pingu..Pingu..

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Nisa' Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino