First Accident!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I think it's 'okay', if u just got car license (for 2 months) and drive MPV car (big car) then u got involved in an accident which means small accident!! hahaha.. But, it takes few days for me to calm down and getting better from stress..huh. No motivation words instead I was blamed. It's really hurting inside me. Not only the car gets damage, but me too! :(

My mood was not ok and I've tried to motivate my own self. My mind keeps playing the accident scene.. I've tried to stop or pause, but it keeps playing.. It's like U vs. Ur Mind! Huhu.. But today, I'm a little bit calm... Alhamdulillah.. Really hope that this calmness wasn't for a short period of time... 

For those who have car license, please don't ever try to double park ur car!! That's cause of my first accident.. It was a narrow road but became narrower because someone's double parked his/her car. Erm.. Whatever it is, I know more or less I'm also fault for being so careless.. Overconfident that my car can pass, but nope.

So, moral of the story... Please focus on driving and don't be overconfident...

kesan lekuk sket 

closer shot...

p/s: Sorry dad.. 
~~~THE END~~~



3 comments:

Ms. Ellatron said...

"double park your car"??? what is that means??

Cyneez said...

parking smentara.. kt tepi keta org yg parking..

Ms. Ellatron said...

oooo.. time tu kak mo parking jg ka?or just mo lalu ja?

Pingu..Pingu..

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Nisa' Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino