New Sem~~~

Friday, July 16, 2010

New sem.. There's nothing much I wanna talk bout my new sem, it's just sharing bout what had happened yesterday.. 1st week of my new sem. Yesterday, there's not so much probs bout my transport.. well, some of u might know about dat probs. I went to my friend's room before going to our school. We have to wait about 30 minutes for bus to pick us up. While waiting for the bus to come, I like to scan people..haha.. Please don't get it wrong. What I mean is dat I like to see and observe people's attitude and fashion. There are a lot of things you would see and find out if you see and observe them. Too much meaning behind their attitude and fashion. The best way to get know them; attitude and fashion. But, we can't judge people by their book or outlook, right? Pendek kata, easy to say la.. learn before you could talk, k! For me, even u wear smart shirt with nice shoes it doesn't mean dat u are good and kind. Some people with old shirt and walking with old slipper, are actually a good and down-to-earth person. I would love to see people smile at me. Smile sincerely thru ur heart (haha..cewah!).. Bcoz if u smile it can makes people around u feel great and his/her badmood will go away. Dats true! I've gone thru it. Soo, smile... =)

I would smile to anyone I met, besanya pmpuan la..hehe. But if I'm not smiling, itu mknanya not in good mood la..hhuhuu.. And most people who smile back at me, just a simple and ordinary person. And most people who don't reply my smile are those who might thing dat they're good. Come on people... Don't think dat u're wearing like dat, than people would see u and respect u for what u're wearing! NO!!! Be nice la.. jgn jak pakaian da nmpak cm bdk baik tp sombong. Ermm.. But if I'm not smiling at u, I'm really sorry k. Bcoz sometime kwn pnggil dr jauh, x nmpak la pulak sapa (rabun) and x dengar kena pnggil. SORRY.. =)

Haha, before smbung dgn ceta new sem tu, I would like to share something la.. From my friend. He's a boy (yalah, xkn plak he's a girl?? ermm..musykil2..hehe)..
At dat time, we were discussed something.. I'm not really remember what, mcm tentang ssorg la. Then, he said lbey kurang gini la dia ckp.. "Kalau aku la jd alim pn, aku x mau tnjuk sgt.. Aku mau besa2 ja, sbb kalau ko tnjuk yg ko alim.. pkai cm ni cm tuh (kopiah kot mksdnya) nnti org akn judge aku. Org msti akan tgk ko tak bley wat salah.. nnti mula la ko jd bahan bualan.. Dan ckp bukan2, lgpn ni berkaitan agama.. Kalau salah sket, org tgk.. trus agama plak d kaitkn..".
Then, I was thinking dat ada btul jgk pa dia ckp. Apa pun, yg baik kita jadikan teladan dan yg buruk kita jd kn sempadan, k!

Ok..continue. Through out the lecture, I got headache bcoz I didn't wear my spec. And also started to mguap2..huhu. Can u imagine dat the lecture shud finish at 12 but our lecturer take another 30 minutes to finish her lecture. When she said, "Ok, we continue on next week", then it was like bees have been wake up and went out to find honey..haha.. Sooo noisy. Btul la tu, baru bngn tdo and trus kluar cri mknn..hehehe.. Adeii.. =) Then, I went to lab for registering my lab. There are 3 labs for this sem..as usual la. I've chosen 2 days only for my labs. My Wednesday day will be packed from 8am to 5pm.huhuhu.. *8am-10am lecture in DKP *11am-2pm lab in school and one more *2pm-5pm lab in school also..uwaaaa.. 
After dat, my friend and I went to cafe.. I was so hungry and bought Nasi Ayam for my hunger stomach..huahua.. Then, I got a meeting..(weee,huh! ada org yg mengelak dr aku dlm meeting tu dan wat2 x knal aku dn mcm aku x prnh wujud!! Eeee, emonya jgk dia..apa slh ku plak?...pls la! Excuse me!! Yuckkk..). Then, I walked alone at KK.. cari2 cadar dn bntal. For me, RM30++ is expensive for dat kind of bed sheet. Just now, I told my mum about dat expensive (for me la..) bed sheet.. Then my mum said it's expensive also..huhu.. Yeah, dat's a proven dat I'm not stingy for dat kind of thing (yalah tu..haha). Malam plak, I got Nasi Ayam again..huhuhu.. Nk gemok kena la mkn manyak2! lalalla...
Lepas penat2 sangat tu, it's TIDO time.. zzZZZ..




0 comments:

Pingu..Pingu..

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Nisa' Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino