New Design..

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I wanna get a new design for my blog.. But I can't copy and paste any code to my template.. Is anyone can help me with this prob?? Please help me...

I've watching several episodes of Parenthood.. I like sooo like dat drama.. Thanks Ikin for giving me that wonderful drama.. For those who's done watching dat movie, I think u're ready to be a parent.huhuhu... But there are some missing episodes.. Hopefully I can get my DVD at home so that I can watch the other missing episodes of Parenthood..

Now I'm planning my budget..huhu.. Maybe for some people it's easy to handle their budget and money. For me, it's NOT. I like to spend my money on FOOD. Actually, it is a good investment bah..hahaha.. But, I'm still thin..huhu.. (Not thin, slim..haha). Yeah, this time.. this new sem I hope I can manage my money and time wisely.. InsyaAllah..hehehe..

Ela, thanks for teaching me how to do this love2 ya..haha.. Nah, take this for u..♥..


1 comments:

Ms. Ellatron said...

thanks a lot, kak nisa!! ♥ u~~ :))

Pingu..Pingu..

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Nisa' Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino