Its Sunday!

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Today is Sunday! Alhamdulillah a new day to do something good and new..huhu..

Last nite, I feel bit emo la..haha.. Why? Too much thinking of bad thing.. So, today I need to get rid of any bad thinking! (fuh..fuh...) And always think positive, In sha Allah.. :)

Lalala.. Bcoz of that intruders, my family and I can't go anywhere far from Tawau.. What we're going to do then?? Tengah fikir la jgk ni, huhuhu... Hopefully Sabah may gain the peace again like before, amiin..

I feel more comfortable and free to say anything here rather than in FB or Twitter, haha.. Thank goodness we have blogger.. :)

XOXO
 ~Neez~

0 comments:

Pingu..Pingu..

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Nisa' Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino