Today!

Monday, March 11, 2013

Alhamdulillah.. A new post for today. Never thought that I could be this rajin to post new entry, hehe..

I have gone thru hard days these 2weeks.. Tired and also sad but alhamdulillah bcoz I've faced it with full of courage. Salute myself!haha..

Today, my friend get good news. She's been accepted to start working, even though its juz yg penting ada la, but at least there's something to do rather than nothing. Alhamdulillah, lucky her.. :)

And me, got new bad shocking news.. Why me? Got phone call from someone far.. She needs my help.. And what's shocking me badly is bcoz I was accused for doing something that I never did. :(
Pelik sgt! Why me? Ya Allah, help me..show me how to correct what's clearly and truly wrong.. its hurt me sooo deeep... I never did that! Please believe me...

Dear friends,
I am truly wanna seek an apologize from all of you.. Please believe me as your friend. I am someone who doesn't want to share myself with whoever (except to my close and best-friends) and never want myself to get famous bcoz of sharing how courage I am to get thru all this. I am rather faced it all by myself and let u'all talk bad things bout me (at my back) than telling u the truth. Kindly, juz want u to believe me as ur friend. Please..

Sincerely,
Me


0 comments:

Pingu..Pingu..

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Nisa' Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino